Will / Can this game come to the Nintendo Switch?

I have a Switch now. Is this still a thing? My computer sucks so not really a possibility of playing on there.

Soon! They’re still targeting Q1 2019 and making every effort to get to console release ASAP

Anyone know if there’s going to be an update on this? Latest Nindies had no special announcement (I was secretly holding out hope), I recently tried Blade Strangers on Switch b/c I’m INSATIABLY HUNGRY for a good 2d fighter on Switch, and its fine but after having played Fantasy Strike I just went downstairs and fired up my dusty PC instead b/c I really wanted to play! I could play all the time when this is on Switch! I have Nintendo eShop credit already in my account for this + a Nintendo Online membership!

Please ship the game so I can give you more money!!! (Or at least tell me it’ll be 3/6/9 more months so I can set my expectations appropriately)

(I know I’m being whiny and shipping is hard. I don’t ship a lot of independent projects so I’m not much to talk. I just so want to play this game on my switch)

Based on previous estimated release windows and the fact that they haven’t been met, I think the most accurate thing anyone could say is “it will be ready when it is ready”.